Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat!!

This year, since the twins are now 1 year old, we went trick or treating. I hadn't planned on taking them, but a friend of mine wanted to go, so i figured what the heck...it will be fun. And it was!! I haven't been trick or treating in about 8 years. I forgot how much fun it was. Apparently the people passing out candy do not like 1 year old trick or treaters. they kept saying how I was going to eat all the candy. Well I would just like to say that I only ate the Kit Kat's and I gave the rest to my step kids.


Is this what the candy goes in mom??


Sorry Sis..this ones mine.

Come on guys....your wasting time!!

Guess what................Baby B is WALKING!! It's not fair, where did my little 4 pound baby go? Now that she is walking I know it will only be a matter of time before they are both up and running. And I mean RUNNING!!! Baby B is so cute when she gets excited and tries to run. She falls flat on her belly and laughs as hard as she can.

Every time I snap the picture she stopped...oh well she's cute anyways

Just because he's so darn cute,and I can't take pictures of one without getting a few
 of the other one too..


This weekend I had my 2 younger step children. I was tired of sitting around, but with the twins having colds we couldn't really go outside to do much. So we made butter. I just took some heavy whipping cream and put it in a mason jar and had them shake the life out of it. They thought it was the best thing ever. After making and trying our butter the oldest kept asking when I was getting a cow. As much as I would like a milk cow, I don't think my 1/4 acre lot could handle it. Today we went to my sisters house for a house warming party. As I have said, I plan on getting chickens in the spring, and my sister has chickens. I didn't know how my step kids would like them, so we gave it a try today. The oldest loved them. She got right in there with them and petted one. She said she can't wait for us to get them so she can help me feed them and collect the eggs. Now if only I could get some more materials for my "free" chicken coop .



No comments:

Post a Comment