Thursday, October 27, 2011

They Won't Stop Growing!!!

A week ago my family and I celibrated the twins first birthday! I know i should have posted this a week ago, however, with party planning and school i tend to get a little behind.  Anyways, the twins woke up to cake and presents for breakfast. I had never seen baby A more excited about anything. He was COVERED in icing! He loved it! Baby B, however, tried to grab her candle realized it was just a touch warm lol. She didn't get burnt but I think it scared her. She wouldn't touch her cake after that and I had to grab a fork and feed it to her.
It was a great day! They loved it! Mommy it a a little sad though....my babies are growing up! It won't be long until they are starting school.....

The night before my c-section


Baby A

Baby A was 4 lbs. and 8 oz and 18 inches long

Baby B

Baby B was 4 lbs. and 11 ozs. and was 18 in long.

My Sweet little twins!

Baby A and his cake!

Baby A now weighs 22 lbs!! and is 29 1/4 inch long!! He is mommy's little "tank"

Baby B and her cake!

Baby B is now 18 lbs and 28 inches long!! Looking at her now, you never would think that she was the bigger one!!

Baby A after his cake!! (he loved it!!)

Baby B was not nearly as into it as Baby A.


Needless to say it was a wonderful day. We also got baths right away. Baby A had icing in his ear, I didn't think we would ever get them clean. 


Growing Home

1 comment: