Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome!!!

Hello!

                 Well my name is Stephanie and I live in Indiana. My husband and I were blessed from the very beginning with a wonderful set of twins, Cameron and Olivia. They are now 10 months old and growing like weeds!

                   We just moved a small "town" out in the middle of nowhere and have decided to try to start a small backyard flock of laying hens. I have had several well grown gardens in the past and hope to continue this here at our new home. Hopefully before long I will have my own "little patch of heaven" right here in Indiana.
                
                  Seeing as we just moved in there was no garden this year for me :( However we have a wonderful church who's pastor let me pick off his green beans. Surprisingly we ended up with 25 pints yesterday! Major suprise to me and my mother, who helped me can them.  So far this yearn I have had 9 pints of pasta sauce, thanks to my mothers wonderful garden, and 25 pints of beans! Not too bad for a girl without a garden.  Hopefully next year i can give back to those who have helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment